Considering the crazy hectic lifestyles we have and our constant tussle to meet time lines we are always on the go. We are on the lookout for ways to cut corners and save time. Here are some amazing tips for you if you’re looking to cut minutes from your morning routine without having to sacrifice on your beauty regime. We bring to to you super quick but the best multitasking make-up tricks every woman needs to know about.
From using concealer as lipstick to lipgloss as eyeshadow, you can make your products do all the hard work work so you don’t have to.
USES OF YOUR LIP GLOSS
- Works as a highlighter across your brow bone, on your cupid’s bow and across your cheek bones to cheat your way to dewy skin. (image source: styleinked.com)
- Tame baby hair and frizzy hair with a slick of lipgloss.
- Use the sticky stuff to tame your brows and achieve the wet brow look seen on the runways.
- If the high gloss look is not you, you can use your clear lipgloss as a primer to help your eyeshadow stay in place.
- If you cut yourself shaving, swipe a dash of lipgloss over the cut and it will stop it bleeding.
- Use a brown mascara to groom your eyebrows. (image source: ipick.ca)
- Use the end of your black or brown mascara like an eyeliner to create a an extended look of d wing
- Got a few grey hair? Use a mascara to cover it up in one quick swipe.
- After applying your lipstick, dab some eyeshadow onto the centre of your lips to give them volume and your lipstick will also stay longer. (image source: fashionsy)
- Use a creamy beige or soft pink shadow and apply it on the tops of your cheekbones and down the bridge of your nose to add a subtle sheen to the skin.
- Take a shade of shadow that’s about three hues darker than your skin tone and use it to contour your face. Put it around your temples, in the hollows of the cheeks, down the bridge of your nose and down the jawline to create a slimmer, more angular looking face.
- Use an eyeshadow in a colour to match your brows, dip an angled brush into the shadow and sweep it through your brows to fill in gaps and boost your look.
- Put concealer across your lips to achieve a soft, nude effect.
- Prevent eye shadow from fading by priming your eyelids first with a dab of concealer.
- Illuminate your brow bone (the area under your brow and above your socket) with a swipe of concealer. (image source: buzzfeed.com)
- Prevent lipstick bleed by outlining your lips with concealer.
P.s (Happy Making Up girls…!!)
Make most of your make up bag.